We want to ensure that our beautiful planet earth thrives for generations to come. At theStrategist, we are committed to being wise stewards of our natural resources. Here are some things we are engaged in to make a difference.
- Noe is accredited as a LEED Associate. LEED is the national standard for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for building design. We teach and exemplify LEED principles in our long term planning and daily choices.
- Work is what we do; not where we go. We limit our carbon footprint by encouraging our employees to work where they are at. We only drive into our headquarters when face-to-face pow wows are needed. All of our team members are equipped with an iPhone, iPad and a laptop. That way they can be mobile and efficient while reducing energy use and carbon emissions from needless daily commutes.
- We think before we print.
- We are active members of the U.S. Green Building Council.
- We partner with the Sustainable Marketplace of the Pacific to offer educational classes about green building principles and showcase real world applications.